Today technology advanced in many areas including door locks. The old key locks are replaced with keyless locks that provide more security and more options to lock and unlock.Some of the products reviewed are really smart and will probably make you feel like a real spy.
This article will help you find the Keyless Entry Door Locks Reviews that you need. Look at out top choices and decide what you like and why you like it.
Why Smart Locks?
Society progresses more and homes tend to follow the same progress as everything else. We have smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs and other cool gadgets so why not a smart lock?
They can also be integrated with other home automation products to make things even easier.
Types of Keyless Entry Systems
- Keyless systems: Mostly used in automobiles and are based on electronic remote controls. When you drive your car near your garage the door will open after you press just one button.
- Electronic door locks: They work using electric current and contain 2 main units the lock mechanism and an electric board. This is the basic system but they can be more complex using unlocking systems like numeric codes, password, security tokens, biometrics, radio-frequency identification (RFID).
- Magnetic-coded locks: The most sophisticated and delicate system that uses magnets.
These security systems can come with built-in alarms wich can be silent or loud. Alos when the alarm triggers they send a warning signal to cellular phones of the owner or the police.
Keyless Entry Door Locks Reviews:
Schlage BE365VCAM619 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt
This is a high quality and well made keyless deadbolt for your home that uses a keypad for unlocking but it can also be used with a regular key.
The reason this is the first on our list is because this is a bestseller on Amazon and also comes from a highly reputable company. Some people said they have this for 5 years and it still works perfectly.
- Create and delete access codes for trusted friends and family (up to 19)
- Installs in minutes – no wiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Silicone-coated keypad prevents numbers from wearing off
Schlage Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt
If you are looking for home automation and security this is your best choice. This product has the Z-wave technology that allows it to connect to your home automation system and you can lock and unlock the door using a smart device such as your smartphone.
- Z-wave technology that allows you to connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Three alert modes let you know when someone is coming or going and communicate potential security threats
- Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen
- Easily control who has the access to your home with up to 30 different access codes
- ANSI Grade 1
Yale Real Living Keyless Touchscreen Deadbolt with Z-Wave
This is a high-end keyless deadbolt that has the Z-wave technology and a great design for your front door.
Installation is easy and it can be done with just a screwdriver even if you are a beginner that never installed any deadbolt before.
- Easy to install and fits on standard doors
- Z-Wave for home automation or security system integration
- Backlit touchscreen keypad
- Voice-Guided Programming
Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Keyless Smart Deadbolt Digital Door Lock
Samsung decided to not limit themselves to just smartphones, smart TVs or other gadgets. They have created a high-quality product for home security that looks like is coming from the future. If you already own some Samsung products you know they are very good and this keyless deadbolt is no difference.
- Adaptable to many various door types
- Burglar alarm & Fire detection sensor
- Easy installation
- Automatic door lock (in case you forget)
Conclusion of Keyless Entry Door Locks Reviews
Door locks are an important part of your home security that should not be overlooked. For more options regarding deadbolts, you can check Amazon.
Thank you for reading our Keyless Entry Door Locks Reviews and hopefully, you already found a great keyless door lock that will fit your needs and will protect your home better than the old one.